Interested in working at Buyers Barricades? We’d love to meet you.
At Buyers Barricades we are Service Driven – Safety Inspired. And we are hiring!
Quality customer service and safety has been our top priority since the company was founded in 1984. We provide full-service traffic control services as well as special event traffic & crowd logistics. We are looking for hard workers with initiative and a willingness to learn to fill Traffic Control Technician positions in Richland Hills, TX. Experience is a plus but not necessary – all training will be provided. Do you have what it takes?
The contractor will, unless precluded by a valid bargaining agreement, conduct systematic and direct recruitment through public and private employee referral sources likely to yield qualified minorities and women. To meet this requirement, the contractor will identify sources of potential minority group employees, and establish with such identified sources procedures whereby minority and women applicants may be referred to the contractor for employment consideration.
The Traffic Control Technician is responsible for material handling including moving, cleaning and storing materials, as well as assisting with delivering, installing, and manning traffic control activities (lane closures, construction barricade set-ups, special event logistics, etc.). Successful candidates will ensure that plans are followed correctly; work is completed accurately and on-time while following appropriate safety protocols; and that the customer is satisfied with the overall work product.
It’s personal, not just business. And we are looking for people who take their work very personally. If you want to grow personally and professionally – Buyers is the place for you. If you are seeking a non-corporate, family-owned business atmosphere – Buyers is the place for you. If you are looking for a company who embraces uniqueness and individuality – Buyers is the place for you.
Quality customer service and safety has been our top priority since the company was founded in 1984. Due to growth we are adding Second Shift Safety Coordinator to the DFW team.
The Second Shift Safety Coordinator will:
- conduct accident investigations
- advise Safety manager of safety concerns
- help identify accident prevention programs
- conduct safety and quality control inspections on each job and send report
- assist with weekly Safety meetings
- train new employees (hands-on training, ride along, fork lift, mock setups, flagger course, etc.)
- conduct flagger classes for customers when necessary
- assist in operations when necessary
- service tickets and set-ups as required
The Second Shift Safety Coordinator must:
- have a high school diploma or equivalent
- be reliable and dependable
- be a positive team player
- possess excellent communication skills
- have technical capability
- be thorough
- previous safety experience is a plus
- previous traffic control experience is a plus
This is a full-time position; work hours are Tuesday – Saturday 6 p.m. to 4 a.m.